What Is a Home Short Sale?
Let’s look at a common short sale scenario. Bob purchased his dream home five years ago at a cost of $375,000. Since that time, the market value of his home has dropped $75,000. However, Bob still owes $375,000. Bob recently encountered a financial hardship and is no longer able to afford his monthly mortgage payment. Bob can’t sell his house because no one is willing to pay $75,000 more than it’s worth and Bob doesn’t have the extra $75,000 in his pocket to cover the difference.
Bob called Rob Carrino’s team and agreed to pursue a short sale in lieu of foreclosure. Rob’s team contacted Bob’s mortgage company and negotiated a selling price of $300,000, which will allow Bob to sell his home for less than what is owed. The mortgage company also agreed to forgive Bob the $75,000 remaining mortgage balance at the time of the sale due to his financial hardship.
Bob’s home is sold by an award winning Keller Williams Realtor, the bank is paid the agreed selling price, and Bob receives a letter of satisfaction from the mortgage company. The mortgage company also pays Rob’s team a commission for their hard work so Bob doesn’t have to pay a penny to anyone. This works out wonderfully for Bob because it saves his credit, he no longer owes anything, and he doesn’t even have to pay a penny for the process. Not only that, but the bank gave Bob $3,000 in relocation money to help move his life forward.
Discover Your Eligibility
Do you currently owe as much or more on your mortgage than your home could sell for on the open market? Do you have a financial hardship? Are you not able to or soon won’t be able to make your mortgage payment?
If you answered yes to these questions then you are most likely eligble for a short sale.
Find Professional Guidance
8,000 successful short sales across all 50 states has taught us how to effectively help homeowners through this difficult process.
1. Educate –We understand that in order for you to have peace in the process you must have an understanding of what we will do for you. This is why we ask the tough questions and then listen carefully to understand your particular situation so that we can provide the best advice.
2. Negotiate – We have executive level relationships with every major bank in the USA which allows us to negotiate a very favorable outcome for your financial life.
3. Coordinate – We provide you with online software so that you can see where you are in the process at all times. Our system allows us to track every single communication between the banks, agents, buyer and you. It also includes reminders of what needs to be done and when it should be done so that we avoid costly mistakes.
Start The Process
1. Contract – The first step is to contract with Rob Carrino’s team, which enables us to go to work on your behalf.
2. Stop Foreclosure – The next step that we take is to speak to your bank to stop the foreclosure process from moving forward.
3. Short Sale Package – Then we will send to you a checklist of items we need in order to prepare a short sale offer to your bank. They include 2 years of W-2’s, 2 months’ pay stubs, 2 months’ bank statements, and a hardship letter.
Once we have this information we then help you provide other pertinent information the bank requires such as home value, comparable area sales etc.
Finish The Process
Once we have the Short Sale Package finalized and we have done our due diligence to determine your home’s value, we then negotiate with the bank on a preferred selling price. We provide you with one of our LOCAL Keller Williams’ Real Estate Agent to sell your home and every day WE do the work of communicating between your agent, the buyer and the bank, leaving you free to focus on your future.
We also ask the bank to provide you with relocation money ($3,000 average) and to provide a deficiency waiver, which is a legal agreement that the bank will not pursue you for the difference of what you owe on the home and what the home sold for.
Short Sale Benefits
Saves you from a foreclosure. Saves your credit. Keeps you in control of your life at all times by knowing what will happen and when.
Average Time To Short Sale
Each Short Sale has its own unique challenges. However, our experience is that it takes between 4 to 6 months to complete a successful short sale.
No Cost To You
Once you contract with the Rob Carrino Team you will never pay a penny for the short sale process. The bank pays our fees once your home is sold.
We took the wisdom gained from 8,000 short sales and put them in a FREE 29 page eBook. Read our ‘8 critical steps to Short Sale Success’™ and move out from your stressful mortgage today.
We Treat You Like Family Not a Number...
“My son in law, having passed, leaving behind my daughter and three babies eventually led to financial and Real estate issues needing resolution. Calling three short sale companies efforting to help my daughter, I told our story. Of the three companies I called only one person asked how my daughter and grand kids were doing. Rob Carrino of Keller Williams! From the very first day of contact, Rob made himself available on a very personal level researching and answering all concerns and giving us badly needed direction. Over the months of working with Rob I’ve come to call him a friend and know in my heart he treated our needs as if they were his very own.” —Bruce G
Star Customer Reviews
Get a Free Consultation & Ebook
Reach out to us today for a FREE No-Obligation consulation with our president, Rob Carrino. We’ve been where you are and it’s why we care so much. Leverage the talent of your Local Keller Williams Agents with our national Short Sale Experience for a very postive outcome. We’re here to help you move your life forward! Fill out the form and get instant access to a free “how to” eBook.